August 29, 2010

Alizée

photo is from here
Alizée (Alizée Jacotey) is a French singer from Corse. Most of her songs are too sweet and shiny for me to listen (like J'ai pas 20 ans ("I'm not 20")). Nicely said they are too much for my ears. There are few songs that are on the limit:"JBG" (comes from "James Bond Girl") just because it's hilarious and the following song just because it differs from Alizées other songs.
Her latest and fourth album "Une enfant du siècle" ("Child of the century") was released this year.
She is married to the singer Jérémy Châtelain.




*C'est un dédale inextricable
Impénétrable aussi
C'est mon Maq... mon lit :
C'est mon maquis *

C'est un refuge, chambre sans vue
Où l'air est pur, si pur
Est mon Maq... mon lit :
C'est mon maquis

C'est un dédale inextricable
De rires, d'éclats aussi
C'est mon Maq... mon lit :
C'est mon maquis

C'est un repaire, sûr comme un père
Sentiers secrets, sentiers de verre
Petit frère... c'est... aussi
Ta chambre et ton maquis

*C'est un dédale...*

C'est un jardin, dont le chemin
Est bien le sien aussi
C'est mon Maq... mon ici
C'est mon maquis

Partager tout, parler de tout
Et protéger aussi
C'est mon Maq, ici
C'est son maquis

Chambre cachette, chambre avec couette
De pirouettes en marionnettes
Petit frère, toi ici
Moi, je suis ton amie.


MY RESISTANCE
*It's a confusing labyrinth
Impermeable also
It's my Re... my way:
It's my resistance *

It's a refuge, chamber without a window
Where the air is clear, so clear
It's my Re... my way:
It's my resistance

It's a confusing labyrinth
Of laughs, of sparkles also
It's my Re... here
It's my resistance


It's a cave, safe like a father
Secret paths, the paths of glace
Little brother... it's.. also
Your chamber and resistance

*It's a confusing labyrinth.. *

It's a garden, where the road
Is also yours
It's my Re.. here
It's my resistance


A hidden chamber, a chamber with the cover
Of pirouettes of marionettes
Little brother, for you here
I am your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment