September 23, 2010

Luis Fonsi

photo's from here
Now to quite different music style. Luis Alfonso Rodríguez López-Cepero known as his artistical name Luis Fonsi is a Puerto Rican singer, musician, lyricist and composer. He also has acted in tv serie Corazones al limite ("Hearts to the limit") and got and won lots of awards and prizes.

The songs of Luis Fonsi are mostly Spanish pop ballads.

This song Llueve por dentro ("It rains inside") I heard once and I got caught. I don't know why for this song isn't so different to other pop ballads. But when I listen to this I'm sadly happy...

Check also: Estoy perdido ("I'm lost"), Aunque estes con el ("Though you're with him"), Lagrimas del mar ("Tears of sea"), La mentira ("Lie"), Me matas ("You kill me"), Vives en mi ("You live in me"), Quien te dijo eso ("Who said you that"), Album Review.


¿Que puedo hacer? 
Llueve por dentro
Y el corazon me duele y se deshace
Pienso en ti 
Quiero volar y remontar esta tristeza
Para escaparme 

Quiero vivir por siempre junto a ti
No importa nada 
Y olvida este silencio que se roba mis mañanas, 
Libera y acordala

*Hoy llueve por dentro de mí, en mí 
Atravieso el cielo por ti
Se inunda el corazon mientras te pienso
Cuando tú no estas llueve por dentro *

¿Que puedo hacer si tu mirada se clava en mí?
Luego me arranca el alma 
No hay adios
Solo hay entre tu y yo una distancia 
Que nos separa

Quiero reir como lo hicimos esa madrugada
Y poco a poco rescatar el sol de tus mañanas
Y el viento entre alas

*Hoy llueve por dentro...*

Me es imposible amarte de lejos, de lejos
Pero siento que muero si no te tengo

*Hoy llueve por dentro... *


IT RAINS INSIDE
What can I do?
It rains inside
And the heart hurts me and commands
I think about you
I want to fly and overcome this sadness
For to escape

I want to live forever with you
Nothing is important
And to forget this silence that steals my mornings
To free and to concur it

*Today it rains inside me, in me
I cross the sky for you
Heart inundates when i think about you
When you are not, it rains inside *

What can I do if your look nails me?
Later it pulls out my soul
There's no goodbye
Only a distance between me and you
That separates us

I want to laugh like we used to do in the dawn
And little by little rescue the sun of your mornings
And the wind between your wings

*Today it rains...*

It's impossible to love you from far, fom far
But I feel that I die without you

*Today it rains...*


I saw Luis Fonsi in Madrid in summer 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment